g

Friday, September 30, 2005

My interest & biography in my life..

I very seldom to discussed my interest & biography in my life..
what I know more about myself is everything I do
... any where people are recognized me as I'm the best
effort person are the humble philosophy that I carry in life..
That I still no body in this word..as a humble & faithful
to god Allah SWT as a God slave.

My favourate malay word quote:

As a old coconut fruit that drops to the sea even
been carry by wave once it land to the shore..
the coconut tree will grow on big
then the circle of life keep lay on
..& grows in this world.

As those who love,care & concern know me ..I wish that life will
treated you well as it is..this song lovely song below...
devoted to all! cheers !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home