g

Saturday, November 05, 2005

"My Hubby ..not pass the Exam!"



"When I was in UK..I been invited by one of the best friend couple
..dat proceeding PhD studies on Telecommunication at Cambridege U..Instead of every day ..conversation ..they are ..happy ..with the life currently..after spend more then 5 years ..at "negara hujan Emas "..

( what I can see is the coolzz on -ve 15 % celcius..dat you might easy
to get flost..foot bite..dat makes everyone busy cutting a raw onion to apply on their foot to healed..in the winter time..snow...& chilled windy..breeze..hehehe..)

well..as a coolzz hubble couple from 'kampung side like me'..They are cheerful by
putting a smile in their face & happy as a understanding beloved couple..cuz..
when I asked the wifezz.."What is the great purpose to celebrate this high tea party ?"

She smile & laugh by hugzz & kissezz her husband & say "My Hubby ..not pass the Exam!Lets party!"Its took me for a while sit down quitely to seek to understand to be understood on +ve side....when I flash back the memory plucked..apple..on the ranch..its true..

FOREX made them happy..hahaha : P "

1 Comments:

Blogger Muz said...

Farah..
erks..thanks for drop by..If youre free..chat..with me..doll..
cheeres !

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home